Our Pre-Kindy Program: 2.5 to 3 years with up to 16 children.
Ascot Early Childhood recognizes that for many children this is the first large-scale social experience away from home and is the first introduction to a variety of structured learning experiences, so the successes of these experiences is important. Care in the guidance that children receive, the experience, attitudes and skills taught during this period can facilitate healthy adjustment for life. At Ascot Early Childhood we provide a premium quality pre-kindy program to meet the specific needs of individual children aged between 2.5 to 3 years of age. A variety of experiences and activities will ensure that your child has the opportunity to develop to their full potential in all areas.
Our structured program includes:
- Home Corner/ Dramatic Play Area.
- Creative Arts Area offering a wide variety of mediums to explore and create.
- Quiet Area where children can reflect and relax while developing a passion and desire for books, literacy and learning.
- Construction/Manipulative Activities where children can experiment with size and shape, balance and symmetry, and develop basic mathematics skills such as counting, sorting, grouping and problem solving.
- Sensory Experiences which provide children freedom to explore and discover nature and the world around them.
- Outdoor area to develop gross motor skills through jumping, running, climbing, sliding and ball games.
- Language and Music Time to further develop language and literacy skills, and an appreciation of singing, rhythm and movement.
Our pre-kindy Program
Ascot Early Childhood’s premium facilities and learning programs can suit your family.
Our staff will continue to support and follow your lead in your child’s toilet training development. Our bathroom has a change table and toilets readily accessible so we can accommodate your child’s needs and preferences. Contact us for more information or join our wait list with the link below.